Step Sleeper Step Sleeper

I love it!

The mood is just great, and it's so true of cats. I loved the voice acting! (Though it was very soft, just a heads up.) It was perfect for the character.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Excellent!

You're my fav RicePirate!

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Fun times...?

The animation for this was amazing, but the humor wasn't nearly as good. With animation talents like what you people have, it'd be great to see a collab, or solo work that's actually original, instead of the same parody crap that plagues the internet. Make a series/comic/anime/cartoon, just something original. It shouldn't be that hard.

*Flight* *Flight*

Beautiful

Excellent game, excellent music. (Though was it just my game, or did anyone else have a problem where all the music played at once and got all jumbled?)

timid girl timid girl

Wow, beautiful! It really paints a picture, as only music can. I could imagine a shy girl taking a stroll through a field, or something thereabouts. Really quite good! It had the perfect feel to it, and lives up to its title. I think I need to listen to it again. This inspires me as a composer to create something myself.

Thank you.

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Thank you too.
It's funny, but this music started as a pure e-piano piece for a scene with a girl reading book in a library. Then i decided to add some instruments and make more comples arranged. Somehow it ended as an fantasy orchestral music. %)

Demo reel 10jd Demo reel 10jd

Yo!

It's you!

That's really all I had to say, but I'll push myself to find some "constructive criticism", since that's what the review thing's about.

You're tending to banter a bit with your voices. Also, you shouldn't diss yourself during your segments, it makes it seem like you're not serious. (Which I'm fairly sure you are.)

An' what's with all the nasty stuff? Don't be so dark man.

Hope this helps, and remember, I'm a noob amateur so my opinion matters.

Arkadikuss Voice Record Arkadikuss Voice Record

Nice

The accent adds a lot to the voices. You're speaking a lil' soft though, so you might wanna work on projecting a bit more. Also it's too short. :(

The villain voices were really cool by the way.

Arkadikuss responds:

Well, 8 is not bad score for the first record in my life :-)
Thanks for the advice (about the accent) - i really didn't "heard" it for my own. I'll try to work on it ;-).

Thanks for the comment and im looking forward to see your comment on next record, that will include advice of yours ;-).